A dynamic and progressive medium-size company is looking for a Trainee Accountant to join our friendly and rapidly expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated candidates with a background in accounting to challenge themselves and gain valuable experience.
We are an established and varied client portfolio committed to providing excellent professional service. We strive to bring out the best in each employee and maintain high personal satisfaction.
As a Trainee Accountant with us, you\’ll receive practical on-the-job training and study support to help you qualify for either the AAT or the ACCA/ACA qualifications.
- Ambitious and hard-working with a desire to learn, progress, and take on responsibility.
- Problem-solving – ability to integrate large amounts of information/data and demonstrate logical thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team-working to achieve a common goal.
- Graduate: Minimum 2:1 degree
- Or A level entrants Minimum 3 A levels(A-C)
- Bookkeeping duties
- VAT return preparation for manager’s approval.
- Preparing personal tax returns for landlords, directors, and complex high net worth individuals
- Prepare company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Other duties as required by your line manager.
What Do We Offer? :
- £15,000 -£21,000 (DOE)
- Study support available
- 22 days holiday per annum plus normal statutory bank holidays.
- Workplace pension
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you.