A dynamic and progressive medium-size company is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join our friendly and rapidly expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated candidates with a background in accounting to challenge themselves and gain valuable experience.
By choosing our firm, you\’ll work with a team of accountants and bookkeepers who are dedicated to providing you with a customized accounting package that fits your business\’s needs.
We offer a full range of accounting services, and we work with clients in many different industries. We also use the best software packages available. We have an excellent working culture, and our staff is passionate about making your business successful.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious accountant who is seeking an opportunity to grow within the company.
Job Responsibilities :
The role of the Semi Senior will be required to do
- Client Bookkeeping
- Completion of VAT returns.
- Processing client Payroll
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts with supporting schedules and reconciliation.
- Preparation of CIS returns
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Preparation of self-assessment personal tax returns.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations/CT600
Job requirements :
- Minimum of 3 years UK practice experience
- Highly organised and strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Xero, and FreeAgent
- Working knowledge of TaXfiler is preferred but not essential.
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA or AAT
What Do We Offer? :
- £25,000 -£30,000 (DOE)
- Study support available
- 22 days holiday per annum plus normal statutory bank holidays.
- Workplace pension
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you.