If you’re a highly motivated and organised individual looking for a position that allows you to use your excellent communication skills, we have just the job! We’re looking for a Client Manager to join our growing team and support our client base by providing the outstanding service that we pride ourselves in.
Your working life:
- Open to all applicants anywhere in the UK.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
- Internet connection of at least 10-12Mbps upload speed
- We provide 3- weeks of virtual training to ensure you have the knowledge and tools you need to succeed
About the role
- You will become an expert on our Zmartly software, learning the ins and outs of what our clients need to do to manage their accounts effectively.
- Your system knowledge will allow you to provide excellent service to the clients assigned to your dedicated service team, using a blend of phone, video calls and email to provide support, advice and encourage best practices; whilst ensuring our Service Level Agreements are maintained.
- This support will include onboarding, system walk troughs, answering any general questions, along with maintaining client records and administrative duties.
- You will proactively spot patterns in the questions and requests from our clients, taking their feedback onboard, whilst boosting your own income by identifying opportunities where we can make their lives easier with additional Zmartly products and services.
- You will build relationships and work closely with other teams across the broader company – managing client communication and being the internal voice of our clients.
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers\’ feedback and feature requests to the internal Product Team – plus, being the first port of call for service recovery if any problems arise; escalating to your Senior Client Manager or Team Manager where required.
About you! You will have:
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Previous experience in a client-facing role (1 year +)
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively.
- A proficient level of computer literacy and feeling comfortable using multiple systems (all training will be provided!)
What you’ll get in return:
- We’re very proud of our collaborative and inclusive working environment – you’ll be working as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a whole host of fantastic company benefits! These include:
- A competitive starting salary of £21,114 + commission from upsell opportunities
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), which increases with length of service – plus an extra half day holiday on your birthday!
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Company funded social events
- Lots of wellbeing events across the year; including in-house personal training sessions, yoga sessions and more!
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you.