We are a team of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors looking for a Qualified ACCA/ACA or an AAT Qualified accountant to join us in our mission to provide sound financial advice to growing businesses.
We\’ve been growing steadily over the last few years, and we\’re looking to expand further by adding to our team of talented accountants.
We are an established and varied client portfolio committed to providing excellent professional service. We strive to bring out the best in each employee and maintain a high level of personal satisfaction.
Our client-focused firm needs a Client Accountant to help design, implement, and supervise accounting and bookkeeping activities so that clients can meet their financial goals. Reporting directly to the Partner/Senior Partner, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality service to our clients.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and contractors.
- Provide accounting, tax, and strategic planning advice to our clients to help them grow their businesses.
- Review stat accounts, VAT, tax, management accounts, prepared by the accounts department for your clients.
- Provide advice, coaching, and share your technical knowledge with junior staff.
- Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes.
Job requirements :
- Qualified ACCA/ACA and be committed to your continued professional development.
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience.
- Plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines.
- Must have experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Working knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent, Quickbooks, and Taxfiler (preferred but not essential)
What Do We Offer? :
- Salary £30,000-£40,000 (DOE).
- Holidays 22 days per annum plus normal statutory Bank Holidays.
- Workplace Pension.
- Subsidise gym membership.
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you.